Sunday, March 31, 2024

On the canvas of imagination

 On the canvas of imagination,

I paint my unfulfilled desires,

with a brush dipped in dreams,

creating a vibrant, colorful painting. 


In the realm of my mind, 

the home to infinite possibilities, 

like a fertile ground to grow,

and let my spirit flow...freely. 


Here I can live occasionally, 

reliving moments, connecting emotionally,

I would mend the broken heart,

filling pieces with goodness and hope. 


In this world of disappointments, 

the constraints of physical domain,

imagination comes as my savior,

providing me help and guidance. 


Away from the prying eyes,

judging and correcting mistakes,

pushing shame, guilt of actions,

that influences many interactions. 


As an innocent child, or a wise person,

making many scenarios in my head,

building life, that would be interesting, 

with every means at my disposal. 


To bring some unnatural things,

that excites, are awe-inspiring,

or indulge in guilty pleasures,

that would be unspeakable otherwise. 


Imagination, our treasured friend,

walking together, hand in hand,

a chance to escape from reality,

plan for some wonderful experiences. 


Anything and everything, in my reach,

within the expanse of its borders,

from gray shades to kaleidoscopic emotions,

I would paint them all...in this canvas of imagination.



No comments: