Friday, March 29, 2024

Dreaming of you

Let me fall for you, my dear,

your beauty is like seasons' flair,

let me savor these moments,

that are radiated with your grace. 


The beauty gleams, in winter's embrace,

falling from the sky, those soft snowflakes, 

your lips like roses, sweet and tender,

eyes like jewels, captivating my soul. 


Our love unfolds, with spring's arrival, 

as we become bold, in our calls,

your gentle touch, make heart flutter,

the fragrance, heightens my senses. 


Our love ignites, in summer blooms,

when desires rose the temperature, 

and we give into the temptations,

let our passion take the control. 


Our bond strengthens, in autumn hues,

I make promises of eternal love,

for, my affection is forever true,

and I will always cherish you. 


Your memories still brighten my days,

as I wait for us to unite someday,

when I see that smile, like a sunshine,

capturing gaze, warming my heart. 


Till then, I would dream and sigh,

watching falling raindrops from the sky,

in passing drizzle, the occasional thunder,

bringing back the reality, to my attention. 


No comments: