Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Lost in the paradise

Wind caressing the hair,

sun shining on my face,

like a puff of fresh air,

I have arrived to a wonderful place. 


The smell of the sea,

the sound of the waves,

the eye pleasing greenery,

have been my favorites. 


The surrounding sights and noises,

from people all over the places,

do bring concerns and anxiety, 

but it's getting replaced by excitement. 


Let me listen to the loved music,

while exploring this wondrous land,

filling me with sense of elation,

as I keep myself in blissful state. 


All my worries and problems,

that gave me troubles and pain,

let me watch as it vanishes,

I feel light, freed from the weights. 


And I would cherish these moments,

being grateful of the chance provided,

as I etch these memories in my heart,

while wishing to be lost in this paradise.


No comments: