Sunday, October 1, 2023

White noise

It's a static noise,

as if whispering in gentle voice,

like splashing waves of the sea,

or wind flowing through the trees.

Filling the surrounding air,

while not being harsh to the ears,

envelops me in a soothing blanket,

putting my heart into a calm state. 


Outside world is too loud,

with its gatherings and crowds,

even in this chaos, it's my cocoon, 

in this ocean, it's my lagoon.

For, I crave the quietness and peace,

where I can find rest and relief,

a place of comfort, a place of escape,

forget my troubles, and just be. 


So it arrives, as my savior,

muting my surrounding, creating layers,

between the noise that disturbs my hearing,

and this sensitive soul that needs caring.

Finally, I could have a comfortable stay,

as I close my eyes to drift away,

like being underwater,the world is faraway ,

immersing into this hypnotic white noise. 


In the whirring of the fan in my room,

listening to the stream of running water,

hearing the raindrops falling on the roof,

Or putting ambient music on my phone.

Find your white noise,

that suits your choice,

it's indeed a beautiful thing, 

a way to embrace our peace.


No comments: