Thursday, October 5, 2023

Red thread of fate

The beauty of your dazzling glow, 

a smile as radiant as sunshine show,

your hypnotic eyes demands my attention,

those ravishing lips making suggestions. 


Your hair is like a flowing waterfall,

hiding gracefully those pretty expressions. 

captivated by your charming demeanor,

I let my guard down, falling for your allure. 


Ah, how I want us to be together,

waking up every morning besides you,

I would admire, cuddle and caress,

this soft skin, like the finest silk. 


Bringing you flowers from every land,

and sing you songs of my love,

even when life gives pain and strife,

I will keep cherishing you. 


Walking hand in hand, in the moonlight,

I would pull you closer, kiss under the stars,

have casual talks or make sincere promises,

plan the visits to seas and the mountains. 


We would spend those nights together,

talking about dreams and our desires,

having intimate moments, making love,

and falling asleep in each other's arms. 


How much I wanted to convey,

my darling, sweetheart, I love you,

let's wish for being together forever, 

connected with the red thread of fate.


No comments: