Sunday, October 29, 2023

In the moonlight

In the stillness of night,

I gaze at your sight,

mesmerized by the shine,

an image of the divine. 


And I imagine, a beautiful maiden,

an image of her alluring presence,

that is etched on the surface,

looking tenderly from the moon. 


Oh moon, show me my lover,

let me hold her and dance together,

and the breeze flows between us,

in the music of nature's symphony. 


Her face illuminates when we walk,

as she radiates the charm of the moon,

her light is like a gentle caress, 

that fill my heart with the warmth. 


When I gaze into her eyes,

I could see the reflected stars,

as if the universe is giving a sign,

that love within knows no bounds. 


In the darkness, the two bodies,

joined in passion of the night,

heart beats with the rhythm of romance,

that were connected beyond this realm. 


Like an illusion she came to me,

enchanting me with her magic,

two worlds drawn by an invisible string,

that connects the soul, as a guiding light,

Under my beloved moonshine.

No comments: