Friday, May 26, 2023

I wonder

 Been working for a while now,

need a change of pace,

not just couple of days rest,

but some kind of retreat. 


Planning for most of life,

for the path of my success, 

but things don't always work out,

have to accept and move ahead. 


So, I went searching,

changing my approaches,

to find things that I needed,

while reaching out to my dreams. 


There had been disappointments, 

shouldn't I keep being wary?

of any consequence that might fall,

pushing me to difficult times. 


There is a sense of urgency,

an effect of my inability,

still, giving up is not an option,

even if life keep testing my limits. 


So I wonder...

Would there be warmth,

that melts this frozen heart,

blooming and spreading her fragrances,

and accompany me as a partner?


No comments: