Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MUSIC IN MY HEART

Its the music of my heart,
yes this is the one...
calling me, asking me,
through the thought of my own.

"I was always here,
as I was with you...
knowing every deeds of urs,
and every things you ever wanted to do".

I thought, it was just a dream,
a bit a weird imagination...it seems,
with it I stopped wondering,
what it wanted to convey me.

May be I was wrong,
though it could be right,
showing what it is...
to be having a thoughtful soul.

But I was busy,
doing my wordly things,
as I have many works to be done,
no time to be alone.

What I missed then,
could never had been regained,
but its my soul, my thought,
and I got another chance.

So, never friend, never in life,
do so much work, busy in world,
that you may forget yourself or,
the music of your heart.

No comments: