Friday, November 14, 2008

MOVIES I LOVE...

Well friends,
Not a regular chat of some fan of a movie....or a propaganda or so, what I am telling here is about my views on movies I think are good one.
So, the thing is...movies are not just entertainment...they r the statements...they help u imagine different things, show u different view points and most of all...a complete enjoyment they are.

But the thing is, ours cinema( means indian)...mostly show u about a hero performance....comedy, action(impossible ones) and most hav only one theme....LOVE.
The thing is, I am not against that but..it limits the people thoughts...only we see what happening here generally..people here pray the heroes as if they are god....
nothing wrong in that, if its only admiration...but then U should have your identity...people here slowly loosing there leadership ability for that (I mean common man)THEY JUST DON'T CARE....SO DO THE DIRECTERS.

I LOVE MANY HOLLYWOOD MOVIES ...some of them making a statement....asking u to think for it.Like..jurassic park, may science fiction movies (day after tommorrow) and children classics( like, bridge to terabitha).
U will ask what they have in them....well, in my view they have all what it needed for a person to think differently, to open ur mind up, more imaginative....to help u grow as a human being...they give u knowledge about science, ethics, social one and help u build ur character.
I agree, some are really not good one to see because of there content but others are good.

THATS WHY,
I love those ones.....for they have all what I wanted to see........increasing my knowledge, making me more informed, more imaginative....happy to my heart....( hope bollywood and regional film show them...non profitable but good for the people)

AND OF ALL I LOVE CHILDREN CLASSIC ONES.....WHAT ABOUT YOU FRIENDSS...

No comments: