Friday, August 3, 2018

Pleasure



 What governs the world..
if not the Pleasure?

Of money or fame,
of life or death,
of lust or love,
for others or self !!

Pleasure I seek,
desires that have been,
to bring out the most,
from my daily routine.

as a craving,
it calls me out,
or as a power,
controls my decisions.

Greed of worldly things,
the pride of achievements,
be it lust, I may not speak,
or the plain envy did I feel?

Gluttony...the one I have ignored,
but my wrath only got soured,
tired and lazy I became a sloth,
Deadly sins...for all its worth.

Pleasure a sin or is it so?
for it moves the life cycle,
and thus being aware...
I accept it all  !!

But society warns,
it has its implications,
but not be in excess,
my satiety is from a little.

I would still strive,
struggle with all my might,
for the joy and happiness....
for my own pleasure.

 

 

No comments: