Monday, August 27, 2018

Cell at work

Hello friends,

Just for a heads up...My same routine life continuing, job and home. Watching anime series too in my free time. 
I have been seeing a new continuing series titled 'Cell at work' recently which humorously, and pleasantly  showing some of the inner workings of our immune system and other body cells, some illnesses and their effects. So, as a Clinical Microbiologist..I am happy that its making my line of study, some of which involves infection and immunity, a little interesting to the masses. 
 The episodes involving the incidences were not fairly accurate and might miss certain details, still it does gives lots of information and makes me even happy to be following it as a means of entertainment.

 So a simple writing for it;




 Cell at work,
as a sophisticated society,
like us in real world,
with our responsibilities!

On a microscopic level,
every one have their duties,
along with proper scrutinies,
and punishing the guilty.

The dangers also lurk,
in the dark alleys,
even the alien invaders,
or the berserk insiders...

Every one works,
with lot of sacrifices,
to keep it functioning..
the world called..... our own body!!

2 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Thanks for introducing me to 'Cells at Work'!

I once read about T-cells and their lifecycle (the drill of positive selection and then negative selection). I felt lucky that we didn't have THAT stringent exams in our lives. :D

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

mk said...

Thanks, hope it would be as interesting to you too :)