Thursday, July 26, 2018

Impulsivity





Impulsivity..
a bit of spontaneity,
an act of emotion,
seeking of freedom.


Dry and monotonous,
my life on stasis,
everyday is same,
an unease in calmness....
a little spark of excitement,
or some thrills or adventure,
that we read in stories,
exposures of the characters.

Its a rarity..
to see something new,
or its my indecisiveness,
letting these worries grew.
I have a lot, 
yet asks for more..
to feel more alive,
life points, I want to score.

Not to be hasty,
a planning is needed,
but does it brings the charms,
of something sudden or unexpected?
a little change in perspective,
may be all I need,
a little push to my back,
or a companion for courage.

Sometimes I do wonder,
what if, I break these chains,
winding my mental restrains,
to break out, to be free,
of fears of uncertainties,
but it feels insane!

Impulsivity it is,
that appeals my heart,
instinctive, passionate,
to pursue the real joy,
being passionate or emotional,
not calculative of actions,
and then may be...
find my true happiness!!

2 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

And yet, impulsive thoughts only make me wander to nowhere in particular. I am still tied to my stump with a really long noose.

:)
Blasphemous Aesthete

mk said...

Indeed so... :(