Friday, July 13, 2018

Dreamy day



I am dreamy,
a little warm and fuzzy,
just sitting on the porch,
looking at the clear sky.

The breeze so cool,
caressing my hair,
and the falling leaves...
giving little peck on the cheek.

The air smells something nice,
a bit of nostalgia,
the feeling of floating,
a complete relaxation !!


As a complete submission,
to the nature and the life,
no worries or worldly thoughts,
in my clear mind.

emptiness can be scary,
and loneliness be painful,
but today its welcoming,
like a mother to the baby.

These days of uneventful,
no responsibilities or activities,
just a temporary pause..  
and then will come routine lifestyle.

but now I don't mind,
I can be carefree...
and appreciate the beauties,
charm of the small things...surrounding me.

Thus I wondered,
with a pleasant surprise,
sitting on the porch.....
on such a dreamy day.

No comments: