Thursday, November 15, 2018

Over the hilltop




Continuation of the moonlight adventure;

Over the hilltop,
resting near the tree,
bathed by the rays,
what a scenery I see?
surrounded by the mist,
and fragrance it carries, 
with those tiny luminosity,
like dancing of the faeries!


Ah! such a beautiful sight,
behold, my choice was right,
as I listened to my heart call,
to explore my midnight stroll.
The freshness of air,
this feeling so rare,
magic of the surroundings,
opens up my bindings!

A sparkle here, twinkle there,
silent activities of somewhere,
as the creatures of night, 
prepare for fight or flight!
startling me, alerting me,
to their individual being,
accepting, appreciating the presence,
this harmony...putting me in trance.

Brief moment of tranquility,
from my tedious reality,
having its own allure,
from the enchantment....it conjure!
And here I am,
walking in this dream,
in the created illusion ,
out of my imagination!

Wanted to rationalize,
but I was being wise,
and I stood there,
lone tree and me....
imbibing the ambience,
perceiving in my every sense,
with the stillness of night,
filled with glow of the moonlight! :)


 



 







No comments: