Monday, November 19, 2018

My comfort zone




In the dreamland,
with it's colorful creations,
waving the magic wand,
refreshing my possessions....
Immersing myself within,
enjoying time alone,
that's what holed me up,
secured in my comfort zone!

 

I had been alone,
with my families,
even with friends,
as they... don't even understand;

The splendor of books,
the vastness of knowledge,
and the continued drive,
occupying my days.

Or be it my laptop,
connected to the internet,
streaming live TV series, 
rewarding my daily wait.

Is it my inadequacies,
the introvert shyness...
lack of outings or hangouts,
or simply my laziness!
 
May be these circumstances,
pulled me to this world,
bringing out hidden emotions,
lost in the old perceptions.

Allure of the stories,
adventures of characters,
as if being transported,
while feeling the atmosphere!

Lying on my couch,
reclining on my cushions,
as I read, as I watch,
the unfolding of the stories!

and so goes my life,
away from the daily strife,
being lazy to the bone....
while enjoying my comfort zone!!



No comments: