Sunday, October 14, 2018

To connect




I just had this desire to connect to new peoples and know more about the world. I used to chat a lot in my early internet days during school time but eventually it all got lost in my quest for education, social stability from my academic achievements.

It's never late to start something new, to chat online or visit new places and someday I really want to do the same. In online chats, most of netizens are teenagers and young adults, which does make it a little awkward. Still, I can hope that I might learn or experience something new and make new friends.


To connect,
is what my heart desire,
something new, exciting,
widening my world view!

In this vastness,
till the horizon,
the more I look,
the more I want to know!

I might be nothing,
speck of sand on seashores,
waiting for the waves to come,
taking to unfamiliar places!


To connect,
might be my loneliness, 
as I thrive for society,
ones to share my interests!

Am I too lazy, 
or a bit cautious...
shyness or nervousness that hinder
to even take my first step!

So, I had kept it casual...
with little communications..
some reading, or browsing,
sharing of life experiences. 
....
.....

Still, I wish something more,
a heart desire.....to connect ?? :)


No comments: