Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The end of Octobers..

So guys, 
We are at the end of October, with cold slowly sticking in. And since I am from Odisha, we also face our yearly quota of cyclones and low pressure rains to exaggerate the cold that is already spreading it's root. 
Why I am talking about it ? May be because these season changes are making me ill. Its been 5 days since I had cold and now only the dry cough is lingering on. The only respite would have been sun rays of the noon, which also have been snatched away by these low pressure cyclonic winds.

May be I am a little irritated and wanted to vent here, after avoiding my favorite junk foods, drinking plenty of kadhas (herbal mixtures) and all those allopathic medications at my disposal. Also working job isn't helping either..making me exposed to cold wind in morning or evening. Ohh, when will my dry cough subside? The throat is paining, difficult to talk, difficult to eat or sleep :(

Enough with my rants, just some words :)

End of Octobers,
bring the cold,
also the cyclonic winds,
make life little difficult.

Winter, a season... 
I want to welcome,
for I lay on my bed,
covered with blanket or shawls !

but I am not young,
Job being the priority,
so brings the hesitations,
also fear of chills of winter!

I caught the cold,
added with dry continuous cough,
irritating, frustrating...as it hurts,
making me run for medications.

So, I wait,
till it subsides,
have some warm drink and pills,
as I go home and sleep.

No comments: