Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY DIWALI!!!!

Hello friends....
so, the diwali season is coming, and the fun is on....the festival of light as it is being said ( I would rather have said..the festival of firecrackers...more authentic I think ) this is what we think and this is what we have...

these festivals bring joy in our mind....relax those who had such a hard work to do..the chance to meet relatives, friend, hav fun....morever...it brings a feeling of oneness inside us...the thing is that we are all here having the fun...at night,...those firecrackers, rocket, the light of diya/dip.....and the sweets, are just fun..

Not just children (though they do wait eagerly for this festival...dangerous but fun) and adolescents, adults ..everyone....isn't its so good.

For me....I will have fun, burning firecrackers for me ( my mom and sister would rather have fun at home with sweets, lighting candles, dips..and fuljhadis) and then my friends would be coming.....so, lots of fun waiting for me....

WHAT ABOUT U FRIENDS.....HAPPY DIWALI TO U!!!

No comments: