Sunday, June 18, 2023

Reminders

 It's difficult to remember,

every bits and intricacies,

so I make mental notes,

to recall at the time of need. 


Be it's my daily tasks,

acheiving targets for the day,

or to make preparations, 

for meetings to be held. 


Then there's my weaknesses, 

that needed to be conquered, 

like being nervous with superiors,

or awkwardness around opposite gender. 


To create aims and objectives,

and sticking to the directives,

sometimes manual notes are needed,

to make them effective. 


There are days to be remembered, 

for greetings and wishes,

be it birthdays or anniversaries,

had to recall them before time.


As I grew old and made connections,

more things are added in my obligations, 

some were notified through online profiles,

many more needed to evoke my memories. 


So, it varies between different situations,

to act daily or some yearly notions,

every interactions need some efforts,

to display sincerity in my relations.


No comments: