Sunday, June 25, 2023

I am hurt

I am hurt,

for your betrayal, 

of lies spoken,

in veil of sweetness.

Breaking my wall,

touching my tender heart,

words of assurance,

showing dreams of future.

Without any warning,

started your tantrums,

avoiding any conversations, 

becoming so distant.


I am hurt,

for every thoughts,

memories that hold,

those precious moments.

Days of togetherness, 

listening to my worries,

being so kind and caring,

invoking my desires.

Accepting my weaknesses, 

your support and encouragements,

enveloping me with your love,

filling me with happiness. 


I am hurt,

in my anger and longing,

aching over my loneliness, 

looking at the emptiness, 

with anguish and bitterness, 

spending days in remembrance,

for, we were meant to be with each other.


No comments: