Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lost in the symbols...




Lost in the symbols,
hazy it has been,
with all being superficial,
not a logic to be seen....
to ask for my senses,
or just to follow it,
to identify with itself,
or be clearer at the conscious!!

Lost I have been,
or just being immature,
blind not to see,
influenced by the heresy....
had I been casual,
or indifferent in attitude,
to follow customs or rebel,
research it out in my mind!!

Lost yet endeavors,
I had to see,
somethings far more relevant,
than a inherited story....
they had it planned,
hidden in the symbols,
to take us there,
where they had been!!

Lost in symbols,
and they speak to me,
we follow something,
which meant to be...
we criticize, we laugh,
boast off that we are smart,
but if gone deeper, believing....
the truth would have laid out....the teachings!!

symbols it is, we were blind,
to open the curtain, it took time,
I reached there...you will too,
just believe in them.....or get lost, in the symbols!!











1 comment:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

saadho dekho jag bauraana,
sanchi kahun to maaran dhaave,
jhoothan jag patiyaana


It's everywhere, signs, His signs.

Nice read.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete