Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TRACK M

Song, it is my heart,
think of it like as i am,
so u will know what i think,
and say what i want..


Words, they r never been spoken,
see them through my eyes,
so u will witness my wait,
and give me what I want.....

I will ever love you as i was..
give you the heart ever dearer,
and be with you whenever u need,
and be the same whatever the change..

so hear my love for u..
and don't cry for i am near,
don't leave me like that,
for u know I can't survive...


Love, it is my love for u,
sinking in me to the depth,
and you will feel as I do,
just listen to my heart...

Say, that I want to hear,
come to me forget ur pain,
we will reach the end of horizon,
and always be together....

I will ever love you as i was.. (TRACK BECOMES SLOW...)
give you the heart ever dearer
and be with you whenever u need
and be the same whatever the change..

so hear my love for u..
and don't cry for i am near..
don't leave me like that.
for u know I can't survive......END

No comments: