Thursday, January 4, 2024

Drifting

Drifting,

through life,

swayed by its drives,

as it pulls,

and then pushes, 

through various situations. 


Drifting, 

I take control,

but a slippery slope,

missing my chances,

directions too changes,

leaving me with no choices. 


Drifting, 

have my resistance, 

arguments with loved ones,

raised voices and silences,

means of conveying messages,

acting as a deterrence. 


Drifting, 

with passing age,

weakening effort in causes,

letting the wave decide,

closing both the eyes,

to ignore cautions of decisions. 


Drifting, 

neither the heart nor mind,

would get the spark so bright,

if the shadows grow,

engulfing many within its fold, 

will that be a right outcome? 


Let me keep drifting...

Till I find my stoppage. 


No comments: