Sunday, January 29, 2023

Rise up again

At the edge of reality and disbelief, 

My broken soul shivers deep,

Torn and shattered on the reef,

It falls down and weep. 


What is this place, disheveled and broken, 

Giving momentary relief as token,

Realization kept me dumbfounded and shaken, 

Making me lie anguished in pain. 


I was left empty, dark and cold,

Being punished for being stubborn and bold, 

If only someone warned or foretold, 

There are things that can't be controlled. 


I am angry, frustrated and disappointed, 

To reach a situation that I hated,

These emotions that the world created,

 Is making me invisible and faded. 


For many, I might have been lost, 

You have achievements, but at what cost?

I do have things to hold on, remain aloft, 

As there are people to support at my worst. 


Right now, nothing I say have much power, 

But I will rise up again and devour,

All lies and cheats, tricks of these cowards, 

Obtain everything that is ours. 





No comments: