Thursday, November 17, 2022

So much to say

 I have been silent,

For many years now,

Keeping all of my stories,

That's needed to be told. 


So much to tell,

But no one is listening, 

Giving their voluntary attention,

With a sincere heart.


I had to step back,

Take my sweet time,

As I moved on,

While searching for my kind.


There were some encounters, 

Hoping for a rendezvous, 

But it went down in few days,

Never had an emotional connect.


I had been honest,

And tried to speak out,

Keeping my choices upfront,

In my every interactions. 


So much in my mind,

That's build up in heart,

As I kept seeking outlets,

While sharing in small whispers. 


There's so much to say,

But I had been lacking,

In connecting or having conversations, 

With a desire for introversion. 


I am trying to change,

Working out my thought process,

May I find the one, 

Genuinely interested in communication.


 



© Dr. Manish Rout 

No comments: