Saturday, September 14, 2019

Stasis...

Stasis...
this dormancy,
and monotonous life,
infused in normalcy.

I feel nothing,
within my calm self,
the joy or sadness,
nowhere my thought dwells.
And the emotions,
feelings that's expected,
one that still eludes me,
as much as I waited !

When did I stopped caring?
immersed in daily life,
engrossing in multitasking,
buried those occasional strife.
For, I had my belief,
opinions of my own,
not confering to social values,
questions too being raised.

Stasis...
a kind of inertia,
going with the flow,
devoid of the tryst...something new!

Ignorance is indeed bliss,
knowledge brought the thirst,
more I know, more I seek,
disappointments makes me meek.
Things that I can change,
actions that should be taken,
lack of courage, the fear.....
led to failures, being forsaken!

And then came the savior,
infusing passion to my dreams,
appreciation of my wishes,
some ears to my screams!
The delights of new discovery,
making me lose my cool.
things got easier, being nearer,
exploiting my leisure as a tool !

Stasis...
moment of quiescence,
falling towards the sluggishness...
loosing out of my conscience.

The distractions kept me occupied,
unaware of passing days,
oblivious of my responsibilities,
I let others to be driven away!
There are reasons,
not to be spoken of,
nor it will be understood,
even if I try to convey !

And so here I am,
penning away these thoughts,
as I retrospect,
from the moments I recalled.
Regrets of my past,
worries of the future,
but actions of present,
might make things work !

Stasis,
not an act of passivity,
it's just a consequence...
of my desire of harmony!

No comments: