Sunday, July 14, 2019

Wilderness



Wilderness...
middle of nowhere,
Nothing that I seek,
nor I aspire.

Is it a meadow,
or a forest land.
a sight of mirage,
from this dune of the sand!

Ah, its beautiful,
full of nature's glories,
as I assimilate within,
freed of any worries.

Be those ancient timbers,
the vines that it carries,
with numerous living being,
like some little fairies...

Immersed I was,
and I went deep,
barefoot on these pebbles..
with the softness of grass!

Some encounters I had,
brief as it may,
the dwellers being curious,
for this stranger's stay.

Yes, we..being outsiders,
forsaken by ancestor's past,
driven by greed and pleasure..
endangering their species so fast.

Guilty as much I am,
still welcoming my presence,
letting me the blessing of forest,
cleaning all of my senses.

A hiker, adventurer,
be a social escapist,
a nature or animal lover,
or some TV program enlist!

Time had changed,
so are we...
for better or worst,
understanding their plea.

But do I care?
as I walk,
on these treacherous terrains,
with all my packs?

No comments: