Sunday, June 30, 2019

Looking at the Rainbow

Being content,
for what I get,
in my life...
in my world.

I was shy,
awkward and nervous,
or just eccentric,
to my cause!


And being in grey,
faded on the backgrounds,
observing from the side,
waiting for my turn....
All the faking smiles,
words that don't bind,
searching for the meanings....
in my encounters!

Going with the flow,
like the wind that blows,
out in the open,
plains and the meadows...
Or fear that had sprout,
as one faces the crowd,
to eyes and their views,
or my own perception.

Grey it was,
assimilated in the dark,
no colors that I saw,
just the routines that I ask..
Emotions that may came,
feelings that won't  last,
making resentful that I am,
dwelling in my past!

But then I saw,
the ones passing by,
changes that I avoids,
things that I ignore,
with excuses so many,
framed over the time,
dismantled as it came,
sweeping out my defiance!



Blooming like a flower,
fragrances with invisible powers,
filling over the blue sky,
fresh after morning showers,
giving me the nudge,
to make me budge,
whispering into my ears,
as I sat pouting....

looking at the rainbow  !!!



No comments: