Thursday, May 16, 2019

Seeking those moments

My eyes are wide open,
and the ears are listening,
the glass that shows dream,
or taking me inside it.

May be an illusion,
product of my imagination,
to satisfy my hunger,
of things that I desire.


Be it virtual, 
distant from home,
experiences not mine,
rewards of other's ...
As I know, I grow,
be my heart or mind,
revitalize my intellect,
fulfillment of soul !

It's the music,
infused with emotions,
or the scenic display,
of adventures of world.
Young and old,
stories of travel,
share of their actions,
showing to us.

And I immerse,
in this beautiful world,
ignorant of their struggles,
only the final treasure...
That could heal me,
fill in the void,
pulling me out of here,
helping me escape.

Ah the oceans, the mountains,
greeneries of the nature,
varieties of birds and animals,
and many wonderful creations.
Mixed with the traditions,
history of the life...
to understand and protect,
with my own hands.

So here I am,
as I look, and I hear,
even if I can't touch,
feel it directly...
that surroundings,
those situations, 
I would steal and experience,
While...seeking those moments !!






No comments: