Sunday, April 7, 2019

Speak not..




Speak not,
for you will be heard,
things you had sought.

There's a lot,
from where I have come,
remember it, when 'm gone!

But I am living the life,
for the present..right now,
and I am seeking it out,
things that were missing till now!
.
..
...
Tell me what to do,
tell me the way too soon,
of the choices to choose...

Show the path to pursue,
for me to get my due,
clearing my way...widening the view!!

But I am trying hard,
figuring from what I have,
waiting for the boat to sail,
in this windless night!
.
..
...
Is it the hope,
the power of optimism,
or the entertainments,
keeping off the pessimism.

The tricks of distraction, 
innocence of ignorance,
the things that will help,
to hide the desires!


Speak not,
for it will rise,
the thoughts not open,
words not spoken....
from the whispering heart!

No comments: