Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Something beautiful....

What I seek?
what I seek, 
From these desire...not so weak !
What I want ?
what I want,
from the feelings...of lonely heart !!


Its a normal life,
with a regular day..
in this usual vibes,
living day to day.....
Walking down by the lane,
driving on the route,
browsing through the net,
brought all the doubts...

I have known, 
I was shown..
what the world had to offer,
I was scared,
I despaired...
when I missed the chance....

Then questions were asked,
comments being made,
with a smile did I passed,
ignoring things that being said.
The laughter had its secrets,
the judgments were passed,
by hiding the emotions,
I numbed my heart !

But inside I knew,
my interests were few,
for I cared of aesthetics,
with my stubborn views.
Be it living or non-living,
people or nature,
but be cute or charming,
having their own allure!

why should one lies?
its not a vice,
to appreciate the beautiful !
Still they question?
having this notion...
to admit anything wonderful!

May be I won't say,
or bring to the voice,
but I do value more,
that's something beautiful! 

No comments: