Sunday, September 14, 2008

sibling rivalery

hey hi friends,
well...u hav heard abt sibling rivalery...
I hav one in my house...[with my younger sister]
Her name in baby but mind u her works r surely not of tht...I know I am superior and older thn her...so wht if she is smarter thn me ...hate to admit it but..its true...
In one word...we are like two opposite poles....just see........
she is good at atheletics,i am not....good at all sport,I am not....good at dancing...i am surely NOT...good at painting..i am not BUT ONE THING..i am good at studies but..whts the use!!
SHE GOT ANIMATION FIELD!!!! and study is definitely not the criteria here....
SO WHT IF I AM PLACED IN MEDICALS...I can't compare with her..in tht way...
But the basic thing is what she likes ...either I don't like or I just can't do...
same as wht I can do..or like ..she can't do that...and thts makes us quarell, tht makes us different..EITHER FOR GOOD OR BAD..
ANOTHER SIBLING RIVALERY GOES TO THE FRAME.......

No comments: