Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Its raining.........

WELL FRIENDSS..........

really, I am not complaining....tell me who don't love rain....just to think a beautiful morning and there is rain and cold wind striking to ur face....what a cool thought and yes, I had the same feeling....lovely morning...late rising....cold temperature...morning tea...ahhha just perfect...

BUT THEN...

A power failure...no water for bathing...ok lets see...I went to drawing room, had tea..but wait NO PAPER (their was some holiday or something)..so,I had my tea watching these strong winds and its effect on the trees..lovely sight, then came our sweety ( a cute cat of our locality) well..she really let my time being passed so well....cats r cute..aren't they??

I had my bath at 11:30am..too late for me as I usually had my bath at 8:00am or so....
Good news...atleast power came up just before I had food..(love to watch T.V on breakfast)
But the bad news was that I can't go outside due to heavy rains....not so bad for me though...
surely raining seasons are the best!!!

I LOVE THE RAIN..LOVE THE COLD WINDS AND THE FEELING THEY BRING WITH THEM...LOVELY TIME FOR A CREATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE PERSON TO THINK ....
( I am talking for general people)
SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK FOR RAIN...????

No comments: