Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy new year 2019




It's morning,
the birds keep singing,
as I climbed on the roof...
to get my first sunshine.
and that's how it begin,
my new year of 2019.



What's in a new year,
it's just another day,
as I would carry on,
my routine ways...
Celebrations of night,
wishes of the morning,
messages and phone calls,
in the daily running.

I wondered as I watched,
the butterflies on the roses,
grown in the flowerpots,
flourishing with the sweetness..it possess.
Neither the rustling of the leaves,
from the morning breeze,
nor the warm sunrays,
showering the earth as it please..
Had the markings of a new day!

May be,
it's in the mind,
a making of perspectives,
from my way of life.
With friends or close ones,
and some plans of adventure,
could have made things special,
even bringing me..feel of rapture?

But I will wait,
for the day to come,
when I could also enjoy,
the magic of the new year!

Happy new year 2019 :)



No comments: