Wednesday, December 19, 2012

it's a long wait





It's there for some time,
as I have passed a phase..
or just stepping up a little...
still being a long wait!

Yes, I was unsure at first,
may be shy and reserved,
or just being so naive,
realizing it after being so late!

earlier life was easy,
simple to say the least,
every thing so organized,
not much worry at sight.....
friends and family took turns,
and studies too had it's role,
most parts being taken care of,
keeping these things to the fate!! 

people say it's needed,
I hadn't cared for,
a part did asked for it,
or it's a mere attraction ??
I was there realizing my dreams,
looked as my friends got away,
just to be occupied in their life...
keeping promise to their date!!

the sun rays on me,
also the moonshine,
the coldness of winter breeze,
or the raindrops on my face!
each had it's effect,
alone with me as my solace,
still my heart seeked,
or momentary desires,
to be spoken to, share moments....
spend times with my mate.

Yes, I could say this,
now, being the time,
not the world do I ask,
just a small happiness on my plate....

it's there for some time,
as my heart had spoken up,
someone to care, love to...
to find my soul mate....

for now, it's a long wait!!











No comments: