Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time being spent these days...





carefree as I sit here,
waiting for things to happen,
with words not spoken,
and works not done,
Is it my laziness?


Resting on a sofa,
entertained my eyes,
a creative part got lost somewhere,
life came to a stasis,
Is it my tiredness?


Dreaming on the days,
and sleeping through the night,
not a moment to cherish,
going out is also rare,
Had I forgot the purpose?


Forgot what I gained,
nor did I am interested,
busy I was doing nothing,
nor do I listened to elders say,
Is it my foolishness?


May be its boredom,
or I make it out to be...
or is it my loneliness,
taking its toll on me,
Am I being so reserved?


I don't ask, nor complain,
but its something of a concern,
days will change, or my motive,
its just for a time being,
And......Is it my optimism??  :) :)


Time being spent these days ...
Are a bit not useful..
but still...I am hopeful!! :D





No comments: