Sunday, March 7, 2010

fogs everywhere

fogs everywhere...can't see,
but still walking on,
don't know where I am,
or which way I being,
had to think but no time,
or just the momentum,
I am going to shine!!

yes, I doubt as I move,
or its just a dream,
why I am so inconclusive,
if its my own life.
had it been different,
had I been better,
just the clouds above,
so difficult to reach the high!!

moments to stop, moments to see,
to break the shackles, to be free,
then why I am just sleeping,
or just sitting on my knee.
I do hope for better,
its my place, I deserve for,
and still I view the world around,
as my own life being.

I am not detached,
nor I say spiritual words,
but still I am confused,
asking questions to hit the chords.
fog it is but we could clear it,
the perspective we want,
brood and waste our time,
or just live it out, for the same!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am lost in fog...oh sorry in your poem when I am reading it...each and every line is amazingly written..

Carry On.

Addy said...

nice inspiring poem! thanx for the inspiration :)