Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Zephyr's land

Beneath the cloak of velvet sky,

where stars glitters, and moon shines,

I went for a stroll, to visit the place,

away from the crowd, a safe haven. 


Walking leisurely, letting eyes wander,

from bigger buildings to smaller huts,

and wider roads, to narrow lanes,

getting more secluded, as I tread. 


The path got a bit bumpy,

with broken stones and rocks,

even the streetlights got dim,

with increase in vegetation. 


So I reached, the top of the hill,

my treasured secret, for the feel,

where footsteps echo, soft and lone, 

in silent rhythm, of my solitary pace. 


For, here lies the ambience, I crave,

my heart soothes, in the zephyr's caress, 

on skin, feeling so light and cool, 

a symphony of wind and rustling leaves. 


Yet, a pang, an ache rises in the chest, 

yearning, for hands to hold, eyes to meet, 

this magical moment, for a shared delight,

to walk beside, under the lunar light. 


So, I whisper this wish, in the air,

to be carried, on the wings of zephyr's, 

watching together, this enchanting world, 

unfolding itself, under the night sky. 


Till then, I would visit zephyr's land,

being hidden, far away from crowd,

imbibing the ambience, in night strolls, 

savoring these moments, in my solitude.


No comments: