Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Rejoice...

Rejoice...

For, you have seen,

the fate of my choices,

the struggles and hardships,

in the path, I have taken. 

And you might be happy,

of my prevailing misfortunes, 

secretly glad of the situations,

challenges I would be facing. 


Rejoice...

I do regret,

the decisions taken,

after careful considerations,

from our reality checks.

We have disappointments, 

expectations were not met,

responsibilities and aspirations, 

putting on the constraints. 


Rejoice...

For, you are still present,

in my thoughts and memories,

even if, we were far apart,

connecting for a brief moment.

Still, I have made peace, 

to accept whatever life throws me,

for the things, that I wanted,

for the dreams, I once had. 


Rejoice...

Even if you condemn,

for, it was nobody's fault,

sometimes, we have priorities, 

people have different goals.

And I want to face this world,

with patience and gratitude...

I will still be your well-wisher,

as we keep walking, in separate paths.


No comments: