Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Sharing emoji

Let me share my feelings,

in the pictures and images,

there's so much to convey,

no words would be enough. 


Emoji...

The metaphors,

that shows my emotions,

added sparsely or frequently, 

complimenting words and sentences.

Making things lively,

having a deeper connection,

in every line, written fondly,

as a show of my affection. 


I would smile 🙂, and grin 😄,

I might wink 😘, or blush 😳,

laughing with tears😂, or roll 🤣,

feel scared 😱 or cry aloud 😭.

In your words, I get invested,

so, I add different emoticons,

as if we are sitting in real world,

having a deeper conversation. 


Some may get disenchanted,

by its excessive usage,

but with a limited use,

it has wonderful effects.

So, don't be wary, my dear,

as I let my sentiments flow,

get animated, in my views,

for, that's how I enjoy interacting... 


Sharing my time, in this virtual world.

No comments: