Saturday, September 14, 2024

Lets say these words

I am trying my hand on Tanka poetry... 


Smitten by your smile,

days of youthful adventures,

felt waves of emotions...

Yet, knew my difficulties, 

convey feelings in silence. 


So we met for work,

and had some casual talk,

know ourselves better...

And I keep falling for you,

loving our conversations. 


I might be lying,

eyes display the subtle signs,

still to be perceived...

So, we can make learned choices,

become proactive or fall back. 


I could share so much,

when we have a connection,

sharing our emotions...

I am glad, we could be friends,

hoping to be something more. 


And moments would pass,

missed chance would not come back,

only regrets persists...

So, let me say these words,

else, we are gone forever. 

No comments: