Monday, August 12, 2024

Pristine shores

Untouched, uncharted, unexplored,

where waves whisper to lonely sands,

no sunbathers, or hawkers at site,

a hidden treasure, unsullied by human hands. 


No neon lights, or a chaotic crowd,

destroying the silence, with their shouts,

just salty air, a sky lit with golden hue,

as if a painter, dips its brush in gold. 


Here, solitude's embrace is soft and deep, 

lost from the sights of the rushing sheep,

as the forests gone, waterfalls lost charm,

even the mountains, lost their sanctity. 


Here lies secret paths, few have trod,

with bare feet I walked, as it led,

to the magical place, where horizon met,

showing the dreams, to those invited. 


No words needed, the ocean's voice is clear, 

a symphony of tranquility, dispelling my fear,

the pristine shore, that's wild and free, 

for me, it's indeed a valuable sanctuary. 


Let me wish, to keep it a secret,

this neglected haven, is my refuge,

within these waves, my heart finds solace,

as the world chases trends, I choose silence.


No comments: