Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Window shopping

What's wrong in window shopping,

not like, I have the required funding,

I couldn't even change the directions,

when they come to my line of sight. 


How could I resist the allure,

for, I too identify as an admirer,

to their beauty and the charm,

as they display themselves to everyone. 


They might have their inclinations,

towards the ones, fulfilling their expectations, 

I never thought of being their patron,

just feel happiness from chance encounters. 


I would let my heart skip a beat,

when they spread magic, on their whims, 

that spur desires, imaginations running wild,

then the reality, brings me back to life. 


So, what's wrong in window shopping,

I have never asked for their presence, 

still, let me just take some moments,

to appreciate, and hope that one day... 


I wouldn't have to just watch and sigh. 

No comments: