Sunday, May 12, 2024

Come to me

In the velvet shroud of night,

you arrived to my sight,

my lips quiver, let out a whisper,

a yearning cry, of heart's rapture. 


I longed to feel the warmth,

your skin against my own,

to lose myself in a deep kiss,

sowing together this passion's seed. 


Come to me, my dearest love,

and we will sing an intimate song,

as the light flickers, shadows forms,

spreading mist of aphrodisiac perfume. 


Let my finger trace your skin,

through silky hair to slender digits,

with tender care, in night's embrace,

I let my instincts take control. 


And the darkness is our witness,

our heart connects, body entwined,

as a symphony of love and desire,

is played in our sensual movement. 


So come to me, my dearest love,

let me quench this thirst with fervor,

moments that will be etched in memory,

when we descend, into world of pleasures. 


No comments: