Sunday, June 16, 2024

Instant pictures

Instant pictures,

capturing the moment,

with enough experience, 

enhance the beautiful image.

Each eye sees something different,

it's an effect of their viewpoints,

that might excite, pique our interest,

making us appreciate their skill set. 


With modern advancements, 

we have reached at this stage,

from the shutter, to the viewer,

it doesn't take much time or space.

From amateurs to professionals,

many tried to explore and experiment, 

for friends, families and followers,

sharing their joy, wonder and excitement. 


So bring me more of this stimulus, 

I am waiting with open arms,

let me savor these exposures, 

a presentation of your artistry.

Like a painting in a canvas,

a composition in a ballad,

all those feelings being infused,

while emphasizing every minor details. 


Let me get mesmerized, 

become aware of my ignorance,

with vast selection, many contributors, 

an endless supply, for my collection.

I am indeed fortunate, 

to arrive at my generation, 

an appreciation of the opportunities,

being granted by social medium. 


Let the movement continue, 

there is so much more...to discover.


No comments: