Friday, June 28, 2024

Berserk

In the dark abyss, I walk,

where shadows loom, evil stalk,

an uncharted territory, filled with dread,

where sinners live, and malice is bred. 


I seek for a place in this world,

where I can escape, my haunted past,

finally getting relief, from this curse,

resting these tired eyes, my solace. 


But now, it's an unending path,

I tread, without worries of their attacks,

seen too much, defending is not a concern,

been too long, being a solitary fighter. 


I keep moving, undeterred by my fear,

only this hatred, sustains my hunger,

with betrayals and losses, etched in memory, 

making my heart cold, in this darkness. 


For, I am ready for my trials,

as long as I achieve my goals,

when finally, I pass the judgement,

with my hands, I give the punishment. 


May be then, glimmer of hope appears,

in its gentle glow, I would find my peace,

letting me go back to those forgotten days,

where wishes, prayers, and emotions are felt. 


Till then, I would wander in darkness,

engulfed in this poison of my hatred,

a violent maniac, I am berserk,

searching for one, who deserves my rage.


No comments: