Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Angelic smile

Don't remember the last time,

I had given you the signs,

of the treasures, I hold dear,

that brought joy to my life. 


It had a charm, an attraction, 

I looked forward, in our interactions, 

those curves of lips, glimpse of teeth,

showing heaven, in a smile so sweet. 


But now, It's replaced by frown,

of many struggles, worries unknown,

a mask of strength, hiding vulnerabilities, 

to face the world, as a solitary warrior. 


There will be disappointments and frustrations,

but remember, happiness is around the corner,

so, don't shelter negativity in your heart,

do seek happiness, in this world. 


So, my dear friend, 

heed my call, give it a space,

like a chime, along with the breeze,

allow a smile to appear, on your face. 


Let it bloom, with radiant grace,

a gentle and pure, divine embrace, 

erasing my darkness, light up the place,

with the angelic smile, that you make. 


For, it has an allure untold,

like a sunshine, brightens my world,

don't be shy, or try to withhold,

your angelic smile, my dear...

It is worth more than the gold.


No comments: