Monday, April 22, 2019

It's election time



So, it's the election time,
many candidates are in fray, 
announcing in loud speakers,
the significance they play! 

It's music and food, 
sloganeering in localities,
requests from many supporters,
voting for the candidates. 

Leaders come and go, 
acting as a star campaigner.
promises were being made, 
influencing voters into their banner!

We see, also hear,
words of despair and hope,
changing the perspectives,
and widening our scope.

So, it's election,
I want to care,
as a citizen of country,
work for my share!

But policies were disheartening,
issues that being discussed,
not the ones, we could relate.....
decisions that being rushed!

I, one of middle class,
bearing most of brunt,
not branded as weaker ones,
just being ignored.


Then why should I vote,
choose my elected ones,
not just sit back,
and keep doing my work?

Maybe...just maybe it's,
not about responsibilities,
not about the charms,
nor the advantages,
of money or social class....

It's matter of choice,
to avoid the worst,
some new expectations,
evaluating the cost.



So, it's election time,
I will give my vote,
for it is a democracy,
and I value my nation....the most !  :)

No comments: